At Stoll Metalcraft, Inc. we specialize in the fabrication of precision sheet metal parts and electro-mechanical assemblies. The services offered range from our in house team of engineers, rapid prototype, evaluation and fabrication to production runs requiring specialized tooling and processes utilizing state-of-the art technology.
These capabilities will make us a strategic partner with you, enabling us to provide "Turn-Key" products.
Stoll Metalcraft is a customer award-winning leader in the manufacture of quality metal fabrications, electronic assemblies, and custom engineered medical sterilization trays.
Extensive fabrication capabilities:
Punching, Forming, Welding, Painting, Powder Coating, Silkscreening.
Electronic assembly and test in an
ESD controlled environment.
All performed in-house.
- Metal Fabrications
- Electronic “Box Build” Enclosures
- Our In-House Electronic
- Assembly and Testing Capabilities
- UL, ETL, CE, TUV Approved Assembly
Custom medical sterilization cases, trays and hybrid implant caddies are engineered and produced in-house at Stoll Metalcraft.
- Implant Caddy with Sliding Lids
- Instrument Case with Radel Lid
- Plate Caddy
- Aluminum Outer Case And Lid
- Our In-House manufactured
- Medical Sterilization Cases and Trays
Our in-house electronic assembly capabilities creates a strategic partnership with our customers, enabling us to provide quality “Turnkey” products.
- Kiosk Face-Plate Subassembly
- Kiosk Rear View, Cover Off
- Biometric Security Kiosk, Ready To Ship
- Turnkey X-Ray Scanner
- Semiconductor Test Station
- Biometric Livescan Booking Kiosk
stoll-metalcraft.com • 661.295.0401
24808 Anza Drive, Valencia, CA. 91355 • stoll-metalcraft.com • 661.295.0401
ENGINEERING • FABRICATION • FINISHING • ASSEMBLY